Baja Wine Country. Weekend in Valle de Guadalupe.
Time & Location
About the Event
Weekend in Baja California’s Valle De Guadalupe (3 days/2 nights) Small group trip. Limit 6 guests.
Day 1 - Depart-Saturday, June 19, 2021
- We will meet at a common location near LAX, where you can leave your car parked/get dropped off. We will all be riding in one shared vehicle from this location.
- We will take a 2.5 hour drive (depending on traffic) from Los Angeles to Mexico/San Diego Border and then a 90 minute drive from Tijuana to Valle de Guadalupe with a stop for lunch at local Tijuana eatery.
- ETA – Approximately 1:00pm – Relax and enjoy the home belonging to Baja’s top Chef’s. There is a pool and many amazing common spaces to relax.
- 5:30pm – Dinner at Finca Altozano – One of Valle de Guadalupe’s top restaurants. After dinner you can enjoy the restaurant grounds.
- Post Dinner – Evening free to enjoy the home. Snacks and complimentary local wines will be provided.
Day 2 – Sunday, June 20, 2021
- Breakfast served in home by local chef.
- Morning to enjoy home and pool.
- 2pm – Wine tasting outing – visit 1-2 local wineries followed by lunch at local neighborhood small restaurant.
- 7pm – Dinner will be cooked by local chef at our home.
- You have the rest of the evening to relax at home, drink wine, enjoy pool and jacuzzi.
Depart - Monday – June 21, 2021
- Breakfast served at home by local chef.
- 11am Check out.
- Stop at one local winery (1 wine tasting included)
- Stop at local cheese/wine shop for any last minute shopping.
- Lunch stop at one of Tijuana’s top local taco spots.
- Cross the border from Tijuana to San Diego via our vehicle. Depending on traffic this can take an average of 2-4 hours. Border traffic varies, so plan on brining your headphones, book or something to keep you busy on the drive back.
- Upon crossing the international border, we will head back to LA (estimate 2.5 hour drive). Expect to be back in LA late Monday night, depending on traffic.
Included in Price.
· Roundtrip transportation via van from Los Angeles to Valle de Guadalupe and return.
· All meals and meal tips– Saturday, Sunday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), Monday (only breakfast and lunch)
· All non-alcoholic beverages during meals – Alcoholic beverages will be paid by individual client.
· However, we do include 2 paid wine tastings at 2 local boutique wineries.
· Accomodations at private home of one of Baja’s top chefs with swimming pool and jacuzzi.
· Local chef will cook daily breakfast in home and dinner on Sunday in home.
· All restaurant and winery tips included.
Email alma@almaexplores for pricing details.